Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Weekend of fun

So this past weekend was spent with the in-laws (yes all of them) and good time were had by all (can you sense the sarcasm in my typing)

All four of my wife's sisters and her parents came over on Saturday and we headed out to long island on Sunday for her grandfathers 80th birthday party.

This is going to be a rant on a couple family members.  First off my Father-in-law.  This is a man with no social skills whatsoever.  He is truly an asshole and i can't stand to be around him.  i am not alone in this as his whole family feels the same way.  Even his parents questioned my mother-in-law whens she was going to marry him.  We were all sitting around BS'ing and doing family shit and all the man could do was look at my book case and pick up books to read.  Then after looking around and noticing that there were no seats in the living room, instead of bringing over the folding chair that he was seated on and joining the conversation, he went to his car and went to sleep.  He probably would have stayed there all night if my mother-in-law hadn't woken him.  

Let me tell you some stories of my father-in-law.  In my first trip to Maryland (a 5 hour drive mind you) with my wife to visit them (i had met them before at college but this was going to be the first "sleep over" visit), we drove down there and went to the zoo, he met up with us at the zoo and asked me where we were staying.  When i said me and Melissa had a hotel room nearby he proceeded with the "when did you guys get married" rhetoric.  I simply walked away my wife walked up to him and said "we're leaving".  That's right folks i drove five hours was there for less then an hour and we turned around and went home. (this is a mild story and there are a lot more that are worse but i will save those)

This shit happened all the time.  man do i hate this guy.  And he gets joy out of being an asshole.  He likes causing people pain psychologically.  This man couldn't die fast enough (did i just type that). (i just found out what i put there originally might have been construed as a death threat so i changed it.  Don't want to go to jail and all)

So they stayed the night at my place. (yay!)  Next morning we all plan to leave 9:30 but her sisters are not there yet so surprisingly her parents are ready to go at that time (did i mention that they are notoriously late for everything).  I tell him the best way to go.  For all of you who don't know the geography of New Jersey and New York, to get from my house to long island is pretty much a straight line if you take the GWB.  So anyway we leave a half hour after her parents leave and show up at her aunts house.  No parents to be seen.  They show up an hour and a half later because he decided to go south and drive through Staten Island and then through Brooklyn.  A fucking triangle when you could have gone in a straight line.  Fuck what an ass.  I believe that is was all done to avoid a $5.00 toll.  

And to cap a beautiful trip off my daughter decided all of a sudden to not like Car rides anymore and screamed for an hour and a half each way.  Man is that fucking draining.  When you go over the GWB there is a sign saying to report suspicious activity.  i was going to call on my daughter because at that fucking moment i truly thought that she was some kind of terrorist that used Sound Diversion techniques.

What a fucking hassle.  

Well talk to all you fuckers tonight on the show.

TJ

No comments: