Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Haul and Final Crisis

Ok Folks, My list of shit to get this week was only three comics so how the fuck did i leave the shop with 7. kev for once i am blaming you for at least one of them.

Anyway my haul this week is:

Final Crisis #3 (yeah Bitches)
Detective 847
Nightwing 147
Robin 176(yes i bought into the whole RIP scheme)
Green Lantern 33
The Boys 21
The Authority Worlds End #1 (This better be good Kev)


Ok folks i will give a shiny canadian nickel to the person that guesses the first thing i read.

You better fucking believe it was final crisis 3.

I was a little disappointed in the coloring of this issue.  the colorist was Alex Sinclair and for some reason he decided to make this issue very drab.  I have read plenty of things that are colored by him and usually he is very vivid and the colors just pop off the page.  I felt like i was reading this issue through a fog.  I almost wanted to break out the colored pencils myself here and brighten some of the pages up.

This story was like Grant Morrison saying to Geoff Johns.  "OK Bitch! I see you silver age and raise you with a heaping dose of the Golden age! What the fuck you got." (and kevin really does not want that question answered).  I mean we have fucking All Star Squadron, Alan Scott enacting shit from Roosevelt, fucking Streaky the Wonder Cat.  Holy fuck i think i am about to cum.... Wait for it... please last.... ok there is Dinah in her panties... ok release is done now i need to clean up.

The possibility of tow holders of the anti life equation and Mokari being able to build a computer virus that will infect the fucking world.  Jesus Grant a man needs to rest after that last explosion i can't go twice so fast.

Add on top of that Frankenstein from 7 Soldiers and the Question.  Grant, JG there is only so much in a man please let me take a nap.

Well i really need to relax or my heart is going to explode.

Talk to y'all later,

TJ

No comments: