Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Haul

Well This week I actually only had one book at the shop so i decided to be a good boy and wait till next week to pick this up. I know that i have no self control so i would pick up a trade or two and spend way more then i would normally spend if I had a bunch of comics.

My one and only book was the new Green Lantern

Anyway What i will post here is what will be in My DCBS box that is coming this Friday.

DC

Tor #3
Final Crisis Requiem #1
Action Comics #867
Boster Gold #1000000
Reign in Hell #1
Final Crisis Rogues Revenge #1
Ambush bug Year None#1
Green Lantern Corps #26
Justice LEague #23

Marvel

Astonishing X-Men #25
Captain America #40
Invincible Iron Man #3
Thor #10
War is Hell #5
Punisher #59
Criminal Vol 3 Dead and Dying

Indie

Sword #9
totem #6
Echo #4
Zorro #5
Star Wars rebellion #15 (vector part 7)
Liberty Comics (CBLDF One Shot)
Ultra Vol 1 Seven Days

Magazines
Previews
Back Issue #29

Toys

Mantle/Marris two pack from McFarlane Toys

I am really looking forward to the Reign in hell series.  I am hoping that they re introduce Etrigan in a big fucking way. I really see no other reason for them to go crazy and release the omnibus for this character otherwise.  i mean i really think that I am one of six people that have actually asked for it because we are Demon fans.  This character was left a shambles but the cock sucker that is john byrne.  I am also really looking forward to Ambush Bug because there is nothing better then a company that has the ability to poke fun at itself. And lastly, I cannot wait to read the trade Ultra.  This is the first book that the Luna Brothers put out for Image and a lot of people have told me that if you like Sword you will really like ultra.  Well I love the sword so I think i amy need a change of pants after Ultra.

Thats all for now Folks

Talk to y'all later,

TJ


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a self-professed DC honk, you have a pretty diverse collection of stuff on its way to you. You do me proud!