Saturday, July 19, 2008

My DCBS Order for shit coming in September


OK Folks just put my DCBS order together for this month and man was it a little big.  If i got everything i wanted then it would have been around $180.  Well i realized that i like being married and there is no way that this would be acceptable. So Cuts had to be made.  I kept it under a hundred with shipping but this is still my highest order with just comics on it.

So here we go, On my order is:

Dark Horse
Star Wars Legacy #28

DC
Final Crisis Revelations #2
Final Crisis Rogues Revenge #3
Ambush Bug #3
Secret Six #1
Reign in Hell #3
Tor #5
Action Comics #869
Green Lantern Corps #28
Jack Kirby's The Demon Omnibus
Crossing Midnight Vol 3 TPB

Image
Golly #2
Dark Ivory #4
The Sword #11

Marvel
Guardians of the Galaxy #5
Thor #11
Astonishing X-Men #27
Punisher #62
Marvel Boy PHC

Indies
Echo #6
RASL #3
Welcome to Hoxford #2

So all in all, a pretty fucking big month for me.  19 comics, 1 Hardcovers, and 2 Trades.  

The things that i cut are : Punisher by Garth Ennis Omnibus, Absolute Watchmen, and Camelot 3000 HC.

I cannot wait to get that Demon Omnibus.  My Favorite Character with his begin tales all in one place.  if i knew one thing about this order it was that book was untouchable.

So there's my list folks, 

Talk to y'all later

TJ

No comments: