Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Haul

Yet another very slow week,

Countdown
Spiderman
and
and
and

nothing else (do you like the build up for the word nothing.. Damn i love the drama the intrigue the fucking anxiousness).

Actually i was supposed to get The Flash but Diamond forgot to send them to my LCS. Seriously If i was a company that just filled this very small (lets admit it folks our hobby is not this huge thing anymore) niche market i would really try not to fuck up as much as i do. This is why competition is good. I am sure that if there were two distributors a good number of LCS's would jump ship (i truly am speaking out my ass here but i have a keyboard in front of me so that means i know what I am talking about). The amount of times that Diamond has Fucked up my stores shipment is amazing. I was also talking to a friend that gets his comics his comics from Midtown in NYC. This is one of the biggest comic shops in the country. One week Diamond seriously shorted them on Countdown. I mean if you cannot get your major accounts right how the fuck can the little guy expect to get things when they come out.

Oh Well

Talk to you later

TJ

No comments: