Friday, January 4, 2008

My Haul

Well it has been fucking forever since i did this but Here is my haul for this week (and i don't know if you remember or not but i am lazy so i will not look up the numbers of what i got so if no number is listed it is the most current one.)

Countdown
Detective Comics
Doktor Sleepless
Ultimate Human

It was a very light week so i decided to give that last issue a try.

So Raise you hand if you stopped reading countdown.

Now Use that same hand and beat yourself senseless until you are now retarded and need someone to use a drool cloth for you.

This Book for the last couple of weeks has been amazing. I know that it took fucking forever to get here but this issue was soooooo fucking good.

The Juxtaposition of the two Jean Lorings was amazing. the art was perfect. Everything about this book was good.

Talk to you later,

TJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've now beaten myself senseless for stopping reading Countdown months ago. I guess I better get caught up, huh?

Anonymous said...

I have been loving me some Countdown. I have not picked up this weeks though.