Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hear my Grouchy Voice

Hi All,


So you've read about podcast and my love of listening to them at work. (It is a great way to drown out the voices of all the assholes you work with and fill it with comic talk). But i don't think i have ever truly talked about my favorite podcast (and the one that I am a very minute part of).


The Comic Book Savant is James Harris. He does a single voice podcast that is based out of NC. He doesn't actually have a focus like raging bullets is DC or Marvel Noise is Marvel (duh) but more talks about the medium, what he is reading or watching, reviewing trades, and getting his community involved.


He is my best friend in podcasting and always has a supportive voice for anything that i am doing. I met up with James at the CGS 300 event and we got to talking about my blog and his show and how they can compliment each other. He came up with the great idea of me doing a segment on the show to help promote my blog. I don't know if he originally intended it to be weekly or not but i have made it so.


So if you like reading my blog then i know you will love his podcast. I started doing the segment on his trade your pick episode 10 and have gone pretty much weekly from there.(i missed one week but hey shit happens).


You can get all these episodes at http://www.comicbooksavant.com/cbs/episodes.cfm.


Please if you are reading this blog and have not given him a shot do yourself a favor and download an episode or two. you get to hear me and one of the best single voice podcast out there.


Talk to you later


TJ

No comments: