Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Haul

What a fantastic Week for comics.

I had to feel like a piece of shit though when in this huge release week i went to the LCS only got 4 and had to lie out my ass when he asked me sadly "Only 4 this week?".

Well The four books i got from the LCS:
Nightwing
Countdown to Final Crisis
Welcome to Tranquility
Simon Dark

Now here is the kicker that i can't wait for:

From DCBS this week(which i will et at the end of the month)
Totem #1
Batman and the Outsiders #1
Booster Gold #4
Salvation Run #1
Suicide Squad #3
Wonder Woman #14
Badger Bull #1
Circle #1
Mice Templar #2
Sword #2
Punisher #52
Thor #4

Wow that is the most i have ever received in the week. And here was my guy sitting with his hand out asking "Only Four?" what a jerk off i felt like. but then he made some comments against my political persuasion and i felt happier then ever that i am not giving this jerk off all my money. My how fickle i am.

TJ

No comments: