Thursday, November 29, 2007

Marvel Editorial Pisses me off as well

Don't want to bash too much on DC editorial without bashing Marvel as well.

Just finished Sensational Cry baby (oops I mean Spiderman) this is part 3 of the One more day story line.

I know this Joke is cliched and I am no where near the first person to say or type it but they really should have called the Story line "One More Buck".

Why are they charging me one more dollar for this piece of shit. For Gods sake it is no extra Fucking Story a little OHOTMU entry and a reprint.

This last thing is what pissed me off today. They bill this as (and I quote) "Special Bonus: a classic reprint of the first appearance of (spoiler if i say character name)". This was a classic Silver surfer story and is great. I am really getting into this classic story and am looking forward to the end of it. But no they decide not to give me the FUCKING ENDING. The put nicely "For the Rest of this story please check out the silver surfer omnibus. This was nothing more then a fucking advertisement. Please don't call an ad a special bonus. YOU ARE A COCK TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This reprint is just one step above the stupid Goldfish ad or the Ballpark hot dog ad.

The other thing that pisses me off is that not only is this an advertisement but it is an ad for the Most expensive way to get this other story. For the record I can get this story for the $75.00 that is in this omnibus, 49.99 in a marvels Masterworks, or even 16.99 in the Essential Silver Surfer. Fuck You Marvel. How about pointing to all avenues to read this fucking thing. maybe then you will sell a fucking book. After you just Bent me over and shoved your greedy hand up my ass you have the balls to ask me for 75 more dollars. Much like the DC thing if i had a life and didn't research some of this shit then I would have no clue and might think that the only way i can get this is for 75 bucks.

Well I am getting very angry now.

TJ

1 comment:

Heath said...

Yep, that's pretty ridiculous, about the Silver Surfer thing.
You should do what I did. Just walk away. Just WALK AWAY!
Have you tried the book of mormon?