Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I am thankful for

Well here is the obligatory thanksgiving post of the things that i am thankful for:

In no particular order (well except the first one)

My beautiful wife who is due to give birth to my first child any day now.

Football

Comics

My podacsting friends (Geek Brunch, Dollar Bin, CGS)

All my other friends that are not related to comics podcast (Dave, Kevin, Barlo).

The Comic Forums where i found some great people that have become friends.

James Harris of the Comic Book Savant who gives me a forum to voice my opinions.

Beer

Wild Turkey (the drink not the meat. I actually hate turkey)

And of course all my readers. thank you for taking a minute out of your day and putting up with my ramblings.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

TJ

1 comment:

Heath said...

We're thankful for you too, man.