Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Haul

Sorry about the no Hy haul posting last week.

I'm sure you will get over it.

My Haul this week was OK:

Spidey 555
The boys 16
Countdown 4
Detective 843
Secret Invasion 1

Now to all you marvel Zombies out there I have a question. I ordered Secret Invasion Prologue from my online source. I have read nothing of this. I still want to see what is happening in the marvel U so i thought i should get on this event. I won't be getting my prologue until the end of the month. Do you all think that i should wait to read that before i read issue one of this?

I also refuse to buy any of the tie in that i am not already getting. Civil war is one of the reasons that i no longer buy a lot of Marvel. I purchased 93 comics for that fucking event. I also love how Marvel put on the cover of the main book. "A marvel event in 6 parts" Fuck you. Man i am getting fucking pissed off all over again.

So here is my plea to all of you Marvel Zombies. Every week in my haul I will end with a question about what happened in the Secret Invasion tie ins. If you could please answer me in comments that would be great. Please do not spoil the books i already get.

The marvel books i get are:
Captain America
Amazing Spiderman
Thor
Punisher Max
Thunderbolts

Thats it pretty much. So if you can help me out it will be great.

Thank you.

TJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have read New Avengers Iluminati 5 then you are in decent shape to read issue one of Secret Invasion. Since you read all 93 issues of Civil War you should also have sufficient backstory. They are clearly pulling the same crap with this one in which they will slap the banner on every goddamn title with the slightest connection but thats sales for you. The only Marvel titles that should be majorly impacted are Captain America and Thunderbolts for you so none of the others will spoil it for you. I read S.I. 1 at lunch and its pretty good. I say read away

Kevin