Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Haul

Well for the most anticipated blog posting of the week.

This week i got


Nothing
Not a fucking thing.
The only thing coming out today that i was going to get was Green lantern but that can wait till next week. (as long as none of you fuckers spoil it for me).

I did read at my Lunch however Dark Ivory #1.

This book is written my Linsner and Eva Hopkins and drawn by Linsner.

The art blew me away. Man can Linsner draw a set of tits. beautiful. The Kind you want to bury your face in and just move your mouth back and forth. So realistic and perky. (at least in my fantasy world). The only problem i have with linsner is that all his eyes are the same. If you are not looking at the actual page you would have a hard time telling if it is Claws, Dawn, or Dark Ivory. But fuck is it Hot.

The writing is pretty good. Every character has a distinct voice. It was a little EMO for me but you know what you are getting when you buy a Joe Linsner book.

The story is about a goth Kid who does not get a long with her family and sneaks out to clubs at night. On one of these occasion she encounters a girl that seems to have her neck sliced open and is screaming about someone trying to bite her. We are also introduced to a couple of other ancillary characters as well as Esque the Vampire(who was one of linsner's original characters from the Angry Christ Comics).

If you like Vampire Tales, Goth kids, or nicely drawn tits this book is for you.

Talk to you later,

TJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No DC Universe Zero for you?

Kevin