Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Raging Bullets

As you all know I am a big fan of podcast.

One of the Podcast that i listen to and love is Raging Bullets. This is a DC Centric Podcast that is hosted by Sean and Jim. I met them for a very brief time at episode 300 for CGS. Truly two of the nicest guys you will ever come across. Also two of the most positive guys you will ever come across.

This takes me to today's post. If you read yesterdays you would know that i am really down on the Flash series that is currently coming out of DC. Well I was listening to Episode 64 of raging bullets and they were also talking about the same series and the exact issue i was.

These positive fuckers (and i am saying that as the highest praise because really do like these guys) were praising the book left and right about how they are focusing on the family aspect of the book.

Now this is how good these two guys are. As they were reviewing the issue i began to doubt my own review. For Christ sake maybe the book is good. I must be missing something. These guys were having me doubt my own opinions. Holy shit i didn't think that was possible.

I don't know if you two read my blog but Holy shit you guys are two of the most positive people when it comes to titles but I know that you are not blowing smoke up your listeners asses because You always have well thought out reasons as to why you like a book.

I love your show and will always be a listener. And i also suggest to all my readers that are not listening to this show at least give one episode a shot. You can find it at http://www.ragingbullets.com/.

More later,

TJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey It's Sean. Sorry I am so late catching this. Appreciate the comments. I am catching up on some of your previous entries.