Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Haul

Hi all it is time for that weekly ritual of the My haul blog

Today from the shop i got:

Countdown
Checkmate
Brave and the Bold
The Boys

Now i am writing this from home because I took half a sick day. Normally I might take a half sick day when i am just not in the mood to be there but this was not the case today. I had this pounding headache when i went in today and and it just got progressively worse. Think (if you can) of the headache you might have after a night of drinking a bottle of two of red wine. Well this is what I had but without the fun of having drank said wine. yeah My mind is mush right now and i have to go through a Lamaze class tonight. Fun for all.

Talk to you all later.

TJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I heard your rant on the CBS podcast, it was awesome!

Keep up the good work. I can't believe I didn't listen to it before.

http://sirjorgecomics.blogspot.com/