Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Haul

Well this was one heavy week for the LCS.

I Got:

DC
Blue Beetle #20 (sinestro corps tie in)
Countdown #27
Flash #233
Green lantern Corps #17

Avatar
Doktor Sleepless #3

Dark Horse
Ciminal Macabre: My Demon Baby #2

I have found that i need to be in a certain mood to read my comics. Is this just me or are there others like me out there. If i am not in the right mind I can't use my comics as the escape that i like. Comics have always help me escape the real world and live in my little pocket universes (universi to you scientific fucks). Lately I have had so much shit on my mind that right when I start to read something would happen too bring me right the fuck back to reality. So of course it is only fitting that on a week that I am feeling this way my LCS has all these fucking books for me. Oh Well I guess i will have to trudge through. i hope one of these books is so good it gets me out of this funk i am in (why do we use this term. Funk is awesome. Ever listen to George Clinton and the P-Funk all stars. I saw them live last year in a very small venue and it was by far one of the best concerts that I have ever been to.. I think instead of funk we should use the term easy listening.) So anyway hopefully one of these books will be able to get me out of this easy listening that i am in.

Help me obi wan my comics your my only hope.

Talk to you later

TJ

No comments: