Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some Spidey News and My Thoughts

New Spidey Mini Coming out. Read the news below

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=133036

Now this may be the greatest new mini in the world but i will not know because I am putting my foot down on this. This book is not only a retelling of Spiderman's origin ( and i think this will be retelling number one million one hundred and ninety tow but this is the retelling of a two panel segment of Amazing fantasy 15. This book is setting out to tell the history of peter as a wrestling star and doing the late night talk show circuit. Yeah that is a story that we really needed. Sorry marvel I think my $12-$15 can be spent on much better things.

Spidey 3 News

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=133304
Now this movie sucked. I saw it in the theatre and I could not stand it. I had to explain to some non comic fan friends (yes we all have them) about why this movie was so bad. It really didn't come out that long ago and now I am seeing the commercials and thinking "Damn this movie looks great." Stupid brain do not believe marketing. Then they do a promo like this where you know the completist asshole in all of us will want a Brand new Bendis and Bagley comic. The only reason that they do this is because they know that their movie blew and now they need to throw something in to get the Comic fan to buy it. resist my fine feather friends, Resist. (Fuck knows i will be getting it).

Oh well a double dose of Spidey news for you.

Back with some reviews later.

TJ

No comments: