Monday, October 1, 2007

DCBS Shipment

Today is the Day My monthly shipment comes in from DCBS. I feel like i did when i was a child at Christmas time.

Here is what should be in my box.
DC
Booster Gold #2
Checkmate #18
JLA/Hitman #1
JLA Wedding Special #1
JLA #13
New Line Cinemas Tales of Horror #1
Suicide Squad #1

Marvel
Captain America #30
Penance Relentless #1
Punisher Max Annual #1
Thor #3

Image
The Pro
Sorrow #1

Dark Horse
Umbrella Academy #1

Indie
Streets of Glory #1
Potters Field #1
Thirteen Steps #1
Ghosting #2

I am so anxious to get this box. Every time i track it the order doesn't look like it has moved from Michigan. COME ON COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first thing that I will read is the previews catalog. For some reason this is always one of the highlights of the month for me. I love the look, the smell, the feel of this hunk of book in my hands. I don't know what I will read next. I just want my warehouse to tell me its here.

On a side note i was in Massachusetts this past weekend and went to a lot of use book stores. Almost none of them had any graphic novels to speak of. The last one was more of the same until i noticed, tucked away on the side was a 1st print of Camelot 3000. This was one of the first books that transferred over from DC to Vertigo. The art is by Brian Bolland and is great. If you like Arthurian Legend as well as sci fi i would tell you to pick this book up.

Talk to you all later. I have to go back into the corner and shake until my books come in.

TJ

No comments: