Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Haul

Hi All just posting what I got this week.

Light week at the LCS

Again I am not good with numbers so they are all the Most current.

Countdown
Green lantern
Welcome to Tranquility
Friday the 13th: How I spent my summer vacation

And let me take a moment to talk about how great all the Friday the 13th books have been so far. Somehow this little horror book coming out of Wildstorm are getting some of the best writers DC has right now. The original Series was Jimmy Palmiotti, the Pamela's Tale mini was Marc Andreyko and this new mini is Jason Aaron. I mean why can't the regular titles get the amount of talent that this book is getting. I am not complaining because i love the Horror genre but i am afraid that too many people are missing out on these talents because they are not reading this title. i know you can find them elsewhere but the writing in this series in particular has been fantastic.

TJ

No comments: