Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Haul(if i can even call it that)

What a small rinky dink week. I only got three books.

Countdown #31
All Star Batman #7
Batman #669

(tricked you all i remembered the numbers)

What makes me even more upset about this week is that the books were so light on content that I was able to read them all in my car during my lunch hour.(oh well more time for the wife I guess) (Screw that i have 5 trades i need to read)

It was so light i even picked up a trade at my shop which I almost never do because the discount is a measly 10%.

Criminal Macabre by Steve Niles and Ben Templesmith

I read the first issue of the new mini of this and liked it a lot so i figured i would pick up the first trade. And i love Templesmith Art. If anyone has any experience with this book please leave a comment because i really know nothing about it.

Thank God this is the last week of the Month because i know MY DCBS shipment will be here on Monday (or maybe Friday if they get my order out today).

Once I get that I will put the content up
Talk to y'all later

TJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.
Um...
so yeah. See? I told you I read it.